The Europe Library by LyAvain adds European style objects to your X-Plane 10. Only in Europe, outside XP10 will remain the same.
This is Europe_Library v1.0 for X-Plane 10 made by LyAvain Swansong
- - NO commercial use of any part of this library!!! - -
It changes some US elements of X-Plane 10 to European style elements:
- European signs
- European cars and trains
- European houses
- less trees in areas with small houses
- houses are optimised for the use with photo sceneries
- active only in Europe, outside you will have standard (US) objects
You can change the area where this European style elements are shown by changing line 6 of library.txt, which now is like this:
REGION_RECT -15 35 45 80 (West South East North)
- uwespeed for the European vehicles and his advice
- PilotBalu for building the library
- Mroe for helping me on autogen files
- R2 team for developing European buildings and houses
- Austin Meyer for allowing the use of buildings made by Laminar Research
You need R2_Library to be installed, as some objects are used!
Just copy the content of the folder "Europe_Library" to custom scenery folder.
To deinstall, delete this folder from custom scenery
- initial version