X-EUROPE is the new scenery for X-Plane 10/11 having these main features:
- mainly uses OSM data to ensure the most realistic view
- default objects based on XP11 objects (with LR permission)
- configurable library system to change/add objects easily
- integrated adapted FlyAgi Vegetation library
- special objects in the Alps region
- 3D warehouse objects
- splitted forests at motorways and railways
- many new objects are generated
- 7 different layers
Note: Download size is appr. 8 GB, extracted 15 GB of disk space needed, extract archive using 7-Zip (Windows) or The Unarchiver (for MacOS X)
This is the default scenery for all Europe, included localization for the Alps region, other localizations will (hopefully) follow.
Copy the content of the archive to your custom scenery folder. After starting and ending X-Plane, adjust the order of entries in scenery_packs.ini, refer to the manual.
You have to install or upgrade to the latest OpenSceneryX library!
If you are using ortho sceneries please change the library.txt in layer 5-scenery.
Remove FlyAgi Vegetation if installed, all is inside of X-Europe.
And please read the Manual.
Fixes will be published at https://simheaven.com/faq/
- completely new generated with lots of improvements, more details in the manual