Download files (*.7z) are compressed to save up-/download time and web space. You need to uncompress the files with 7-Zip before use!
No. of connections are limited, please download only ONE file at the same time.
All files at simHeaven are free - for personal and private use only. It is not allowed to copy, publish or distribute any part of any file from this website without prior permission from simHeaven. Commercial use of the files or parts of them is prohibited in any way.
With clicking the button you agree to these regulations. If you do not agree, don't click!
This scenery contains some vfr objects derived from OSM data, i.e. objects like chimneys, radio masts and communication towers, churches, mosques, wind turbines, solar panel fields, flags, lighthouses, windmills, cranes, water towers, tanks, castles and ruins, observation towers, campaniles, cooling towers, piers and boats, seamarks.
It is meant for users wanting to add these objects to the standard scenery of X-Plane 11/10 or to HD Mesh Scenery v3 by alpilotx.
Important: you need to install this library to the custom sceneries folder:
- OpenSceneryX (http://www.opensceneryx.com/)
Don't change the name of the library as these objects are not referenced by library.txt, rather by real path names, otherwise you'll get error messages. OpenSceneryX and this scenery have to be in the custom scenery folder!!
- actualised with OSM data June 2017
- decreased density of sailing boats on bigger lakes
- changed tank objects to original XP-objects
- added silo and cathedral object
- improved castle, ruin and communcation tower objects
- fixed object lugano church
v17.4a corrected texture path of object "churches_61.85x66.42_4_lugano.obj"
- included some R2_Library objects with permission (thanks to Jirka), so no additional R2_Library is needed anymore
- added castles and ruins (thanks to XP-Flieger for the objects)
- added seamarks (thanks to Paolo Zamparo)
- first version